Saturday 25 August 2007

Baby Socks.










I knitted some baby socks the other night whilst watching one of our dvd rentals. The name of the film escapes me..some terrible chick flick with Jennifer Love Hewitt in. It was bottom of our internet rental list so of course it was the one they sent!! I guess that was my moany old nag of the day..back to my socks!! The lilac ones are to match the baby cardi I not long finished. Having lots of red DK I then used the same pattern to rustle up some little Xmas stockings. I'm thinking of stitching names on for Maisie and Adam as it will be their first Christmas. You never can prepare too early for the festive season..it creeps up on you before you know it, don't you agree?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those stockings will be lovely mementos for the little ones. :)

I can't believe it's almost September! Time certainly whizzes by when you get older. :)