Monday 15 September 2008

Buttons Make Me Smile!

My knitting mojo popped back for another quick visit and I have finished the back of my cardi. I think perhaps the purchase of these pretty little buttons spurred me on.
They were a bargain at 25p each from my local haberdashers.

I am knitting my cardi in Patons Studio mohair in a teal colour which should go quite nicely with a couple of new tops I bought. Let's just hope I complete my cardi while the tops are still in favour or free of stains (I tend to get marker pen or bleach on stuff..I'm pretty much a cluts!)

Good news..Lou the founder of my charity knit club 'Loving Hands' is at last out of hospital after her fall a few months ago(which resulted in her losing part of her cheek and left eye). She is now being treated as a day patient as they set about the reconstructive process. I'm sure she and her family are like the rest of us, glad she is home where she belongs.

3 comments:

Samsara said...

Pretty buttons! :-)

Anonymous said...

Glad you got your mojo back - that cardie is lovely!

Anonymous said...

Give my love to Lou when you see her!