Sunday 23 January 2011

Wedding Prep


So, wedding plans are going well so far. Our date is 23rd April .. is now only an unbelievable 13 weeks away. The Mister and I have been together 10 years (how time flies!) and had talked about 'making it legal' for some time now..AND NOW WE ARE ACTUALLY DOING IT!!!
I didn't think I'd be nervous but must admit there are a few butterflies fluttering but it's more excitement than anything. "Our big day"..how strange it sounds.
The ceremony and reception are to be held in a local hotel where it has to be said, is impeccably clean with that old fashioned 'good service' (which seems to have become a rarity).
Hotel booked, celebrate booked, music booked, seat covers booked, invites out, rings bought, outfits in motion, photos arranged, flowers and cake still to be confirmed. I think we are doing okay!
I'm planning to be a proper little bride all dressed in white (yes white!!) and Gavin will be cutting a dash in a contempary kilt.
Hoping to get some yarny goodness in the mix somewhere too...obviously.

2 comments:

bfree2read said...

Eek! Only 13 weeks away. You sound prepared but I best get back to my knitting. :)

Vinniƫ Rodrigues said...

I wait a special people,
never I meet kkkkkk

a hug